Boat customers should not leave the dock without our new Propulsion Plus® coverage. Propulsion Plus® provides coverage for the outdrives of outboard and sterndrive motors in the event of a mechanical breakdown, including those caused by wear and tear. This industry-leading coverage can bring peace of mind and protection from costly repair bills for your customers.
With boats on the water and hurricane season upon us, we compiled a list of The Top Five Things You Need to Know about Named Storm Deductibles for Progressive Boat customers:
- It only applies to losses that occur in a county that was under an official Tropical Storm or Hurricane Watch or Warning at the time of loss.
- While Disappearing Deductibles will not apply to a named storm loss, all Disappearing Deductible benefits will continue to accrue.
- The Named Storm deductible is either two times the original Comprehensive deductible, or five percent of the watercraft value — whichever is larger.
- Both the Application and Declarations pages show the Named Storm deductible amount.
- You can reduce your risk by having a hurricane plan and following these steps for preparing for major storms.
New Product Offerings for Ohio Boat Insurance Customers.
Boat customers should not leave the dock without Progressive’s new Propulsion Plus coverage. Progressive will pay to repair or replace the lower unit of an out board motor, or the upper and lower units of an inboard/outboard motor for a failure caused by mechanical breakdown. This industry-leading coverage can bring huge savings for your customers when they need it most.
Please call us to take advantage of this coverage or obtain a new quote today.